Our Consulting team brings decades of clinical, financial and especially IT experience guiding HCO’s to define, analyze and eliminate impediments to seamless, cost effective quality care.
We provide detailed assessments of clinical processes and IT systems used in day to day patient care. With thorough review and analysis of the findings, our recommendations and improvement project plans are based on client specific needs coupled with industry best practices.
- Focused Process Analysis and Measurement, Improvement Project Planning, Implementation of Change Support, Sustainability Planning, and Process and Outcome Improvements
- Case Management operations including Discharge Planning, Utilization Review, Denial Management, Readmissions, and Length of Stay Management
- Transitions of Care and Care Continuum Department Strategy, Standardization, and Design
- Inpatient/Acute Case Management, Social Work, Ambulatory Case Management, and Post Acute workflow improvement
- Interim Director leadership, staffing ratios, and CM/UR staffing services for Case Management
- IT and Operational Assessments, Gap Analysis, and Vendor Selection for Case Management
- Build and optimize bi-directional patient transition processes between and among Acute Care and Post Acute Preferred Provider Networks.
- Expertise with leading EMR and IT Systems
- Ambulatory Case Management consulting for workflow, department design, care planning, content and program development, contracting and growth strategy